We’re starting to put some safety measures in place at the studio. As of today, Bob and Jan will no longer be offering in-person lessons, since they are both at high risk with the virus floating around. Melinda will continue to teach in the upstairs studio, entering from the outside stairs, so there’s no contact with them. You have the option (at this time) of continuing with Melinda in-person, OR moving to Skype/Facetime lessons. This is for VOICE ONLY and only for Melinda. Bob and Jan may also be available, but for remote teaching ONLY. If you are their student, please contact them directly to talk about possible arrangements.
If you want to study with Melinda in person, here’s the protocol:
• Enter using the outside stairs, which will bring you into the kitchen of the upstairs studio.
• Wash your hands as soon as you get inside.
• Please bring your own water bottles, which can be filled at the sink.
• Come into the main upstairs room, where a music stand will be set up OUTSIDE the recommended 6ft distance, to keep all parties safe.
• On your way out, wash your hands again before you leave!
We’ll have disinfectant wipes on hand as well, and will deal with any other issues as they arise, with everyone’s safety in mind!
If you are a student of Melinda’s and would like to move to remote lessons, contact her directly! We will also be sending out details on remote classes we can offer over the next few months!
This situation is in flux. More updates as we have them.